Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Boy's Furniture

So here's the furniture we bought today. Well not all that's in the picture but at least the crib and dresser part. It's been a fun weekend. We had Roc & Brian and kids come over last night to eat dinner and play. Tonight my awesome father-in-law is going to come over and help us get a fire started for the first time in our new home. I cannot wait this is the perfect time.

I cannot believe how close Turkey day is. I'm actually looking forward to two things in particular - a turkey and pecan pie. Yummy!

Pregnancy Report: Things are going smoothly. I've had an occasional craving but nothing too weird. I have really missed having a glass of wine, a frozen drink like a bellini or some champagne from time to time. I think my husband is going to have something ready soon after we give birth to our boy. We found out on Friday that J.R. and Farrah are going to have a girl - which I totally called a month ago! I'm very pumped to have a niece and be able to buy some cute pink and purple clothes for someone. Only 3 and half months to go if you can believe it.

We had a request for some more pictures so here are some random ones from this past year that I just love and thought I would share with everyone.

No comments: